Giro Apeckx II Road Shoes
Lightweight, with exceptional ventilation, the Apeckx II delivers premium comfort and style, at an affordable price. The Apeckx II uses technology seen in many of Giro's high-end shoes and is a great option if you are looking for performance and quality at an affordable price.
The welded and bonded upper is supple and durable, to give you a shoe that's extremely comfortable and long lasting. A reduced number of seams means fewer hotspots and reduced potential for irritation. The supportive EVA insole with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment will keep your shoes feeling fresh.
For a comfortable and secure fit, the Apeckx II uses the N-1 ratchet buckle, which allows incremental and precise adjustment.
To ensure efficient transfer of power, the outsole is constructed from DuPont® Zytel™ nylon. This provides the perfect balance of stiffness and comfort.
- Comfortable and durable upper, designed to prevent hotspots and irritation
- Ratchet buckle allows precise adjustment and a superior fit
- Stiff nylon sole allows efficient transfer of power
- Weight: 550g (pair, size 42.5)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.