The Solara™II is built with the same comfortable fit as our premium shoes, thanks to a supple microfiber upper and a micro-ratcheting, low-profile buckle that offers precise fit adjustment. The upper is now welded and bonded, resulting in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment is matched with our stiff DuPont® Zytel™nylon outsole to create an efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals. It’s a great choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.
- Welded and bonded upper High-quality, breathable microfiber Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont ® Zytel™nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support Aegis ® anti-microbial treatment
- 270 grams (size 39)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.