The most affordable among shoes equipped with a carbon outsole, the LS-100 II offers a precise Boa® micro-adjustment system and a super rigid frame for maximum performance. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
TechThe most affordable among shoes equipped with a carbon outsole, the LS-100 II offers a precise Boa® micro-adjustment system and a super rigid frame for maximum performance. The absence of pressure points both underneath and on top of the foot make it an extremely comfortable and stiff shoe at a highly competitive price.
- Shoe Technology : RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal - Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 8.3 oz/235 g (size 42)
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Air Lite composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented COOLMAX® Ergo Air® insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Toe: Increases durability and prevents collapse
- Heel Retention: HRS-100 reinforced with 0.6 mm membrane: Better heel positioning and reduced loss of power
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (ref. # 1487229)
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals
- Shoes Visibility Feature: Safety: Reflective heel and front strap
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.