he Louis Garneau Carbon LS-100 Road Shoes have the power, ventilation and comfort you need for competitive performance. Carbon Composite HM Air-Lite outsole is super-stiff and positioned close to the pedal for maximum power transfer, plus its patented Air Channel System keeps your feet dry. HRS-100 retention system maintains heel position during the pedal stroke, further increasing power transfer. CoolMax interchangeable insoles provide continuous cooling airflow, so your feet will never overheat. BOA L4 single rail system offers quick, on-the-fly adjustment with even pressure distribution and an ultra-light fit.
- Carbon Composite HM Air-Lite outsole is ultra-light and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- 4.3mm Carbon Composite platform is closer to the pedal for even more power
- Adjustable cleats can be moved 7mm back and forth
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides comfort, good support and breathability
- HRS-100 with 0.6mm membrane maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Ergo Air interchangeable insoles lets cyclists adjust accordingly to cold or warm conditions
- One-way, anti-slip spandex maintains heel placement
- Reflective heel adds visibility
- BOA L4 single rail system is ultra-light, provides quick on/off and evenly distributes pressure
- Forefoot Velcro closure
- Replaceable, low-profile, rear heel pad
- Position your cleat using the visual display (compatible with SPD-SL, Time, LOOK and Speedplay cleats)
- Includes CoolMax Ergo Air Cool Stuff (blue) and Hot Stuff (red) insoles
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.