TechNew to mountain biking? Then the Sapphire MTB Shoes are for you. Without compromising on comfort, the shoes deliver great performance at an affordable price. The upper is thermobonded for a seamless construction and minimal pressure points, while the hook and loop fastener straps are offset for greater heel support. The use of engineered leather and cycling mesh in the construction of the body allows for a brilliant blend of support, comfort and ventilation. A reflective section on the heel improves low-light visibility, while a Hot Stuff insole boosts breathability and adds arch support. The Ergo Grip 2 outsole features removable studs - designed to maximize mud clearance and give great grip when you get off the bike. The shoes are optimized for use with SPD cleat systems.
- Shoe Technology : STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 11.1 oz/315 g (size 38)
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 nylon/fiberglass that provides excellent traction and efficient mud clearing
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: 3 hook and loop fasteners for easy adjustments
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.