TechIf you're searching for a great value pair of clip-ins that won't let you down, the Chrome Cycling Shoes are for you. The combination of engineered leather and cycling mesh provides a brilliant balance of comfort, support and breathability. The innovative thermobonding technique makes for a seamless upper, for improved aerodynamics and the elimination of painful pressure points. The outsole of the shoes are made with reinforced nylon which is both super-tough and light, with our patented multi-vent system helping to boost airflow. The offset hook and loop fastener straps provide great heel support and are easily-adjusted. Cool Stuff insoles provide improved arch support and airflow to the soles of your feet, while the reflectors on the heel will help keep you safe and seen at night. The shoes are optimized for use with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleat systems.
- Shoe Technology : STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 10.9 oz/310 g (size 42)
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated and stiff
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: 3 hook and loop fasteners for easy adjustments
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.