Garneau won the prestigious Eurobike award for the X-Comfort Zone technology featured in this shoe. This patented and innovative design allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate B to D+ foot widths thanks to a ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. The X-Comfort Zone creates a dynamic, non-constrictive fit for the foot’s natural toe splay, which improves power, reduces injuries, and creates unsurpassed comfort. Style and performance can go hand in hand, the Platinum shoes are proof of that. They offer a look that will appeal to the rider wanting to invest in a shoe offering great value for money; the Platinum is the most accessible of the shoes featuring the Boa® fastening system which allows you to adjust your shoe evenly with just a few turns of the dial. The Platinum inherits many recent technologies until now offered on our top of the line models. The offset opening of the shoe helps reduce pressure on top of the foot while the Powerzone system keeps your foot firmly in place to prevent it from moving when you are pulling on the pedals. Furthermore, the X-Comfort Zone technology offers the flexibility needed at the forefoot so that even the largest feet don’t feel cramped.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness - Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 9.8 oz/278 g (size 42)
- Upper: Seamless PU leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated and stiff
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-90 reinforced with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.